Bringing the healing touch of
Jesus to wounded hearts.
Healing Hearts Ministries Inc.
We are a ministry that grew out of a local church and now have missionaries in the three Prairie Provinces. Our ministry has focused towards First Nations people but is not restricted to being First Nations only.
It is our goal to help individuals or groups capture a vision for the ministry they are called to and to equip, empower and help facilitate that ministry. That can be done through providing seminars and workshops for local churches, partnering with churches to help reach a lost people group in their community, or to provide a spiritual umbrella for individuals who feel called into ministry.
Our primary teaching is that Jesus Christ is Lord. Yes, He is also Saviour, but we are called to accept Him as Lord of our lives. He intends for us to serve Him with our lives, which includes our time, talent and resources as well as our person. He will provide for those who serve Him and place Him first in their lives, but will also allow them to realize the consequences of sin in their lives and the world around them.
In our fellowship, we have found that we have been called to minister too many who have come from an abusive past. This set of teachings deals with our approach in working with people whom have gone through the various types of abuse which are prevalent in the community in which we deal with and in society as a whole. These abuses take the form of physical, sexual, emotional, spiritual, psychological, intellectual, or any other form of abuse existing today.
- Go through levels of powerlessness.
- Try to rob others of power to fill the void in their own lives.
- Have difficulty making self-decisions but enjoy making others' decisions.
- Have difficulty in trusting self, others, and God.
- Allowing them to feel the consequences of their actions (sins).
- Being able to show them that the road to change is easier than the road to stay the same.
- Providing education to develop direction as the motivation of experienced consequences comes into play.
- Avoid making decisions for them but encourage individuals to make and follow through on personal decisions.
- Show tough love including strategic interventions while avoiding rescuing.
- Praying for the thorough convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
- Painting realistic pictures of the price to pay to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Being honest and open about personal struggles and journeys.
- Maintaining relationship regardless of decisions made and the consequences thereof.
Am I a Christian
- God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.
- Man is sinful and separated from God. Therefore he cannot know and experience God's love and plan for his life.
- Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through him you can know and experience God's love and plan for your life.
- We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord; then we can know and experience God's love and plan for our lives.
HHM (Healing Hearts Ministries) is a vision driven, principle run, and relationally based organization.
We are a group of people that believe in the incredible value and worth of each individual and God’s ability to transform their life into His image.
We have principles we seek to implement through grace in each life believing God can bring His healing touch into the deepest pains of the heart.These principles we seek to apply to every missionary, worker, and all those to whom we reach out to. We do all this to see God’s Kingdom grow and to bring glory to Him.